Seiten

Samstag, 6. August 2016

 

LIKE A BIRD.



Yesterday I went to Düsseldorf with a friend. We immediately went to What's Beef, a burger restaurant, which is especially known for their selfmade lemonade and bomb looking shakes. I remember the first time I went there, when I had one of their selfmade lemonade. Damn, that was tasty. This time we ordered sweet potatoe fries. I have the feeling, that I always order sweet potatoe fries, even if I have the chance to try something new. However, it can never go wrong. After that, we went to Forever 21, which is well-known in the US. I think in Germany it's also more common now. I bought two really really cute tops, I can't wait to post them! Oh and if you're wondering about the heading. I feel like a bird, happy and free. Even if I still need to get some motivation letters and one term paper done, THIS feels good.  

Much love
Tu My xoxo




Keine Kommentare: