Seiten

Sonntag, 13. März 2016


SEMESTER BREAK.


Hey sweethearts!
It's already March and I'm over with my exams for the 3rd semester. It has been kinda stressful: long days and nights in the library and no fun without thinking of studying. However, I'm done with it for one month and except for the exams my 3rd semester was really really awesome. I'm getting to know more and more people, and I love it so much! Münster. I fell in love with you because you brought me so many kind and beautiful people. 
And March is gonna be lots of fun! My uncle has a home cinema now and I've got a lot on my schedule. Next week I'm going to a sleepover with some friend from Münster. So excited for it! I totally love sleepovers because it's just a lot of random fun, even though I tend to fall asleep very easily. Furthermore, it's my brothers birthday on Sunday, and I still don't have any gifts for him!! The week after that I'm going on vacatioooon. Gonna write about it on my next post. Unfortunately, my Paris trip for the last week of my semester break needed to be cancelled. Anyhow, I'm going to catch up on it in the summer (the weather is gonna be better anyways). Sooo, be prepared for my next blogpost! 

See yaa,
Tu My xoxo

1 Kommentar:

mangsadut.com hat gesagt…

nice
http://www.kangalip.com/
http://www.kangalip.com/